The Swiftwater and Flood Rescue Technician Advanced - Water course is for existing Rescue 3 Swiftwater Rescue Technicians looking at advanced rescue situations both in and over water.
Current Rescue 3 SRT
- Revalidating existing SRT qualifications
- Technicians who are working towards their SRT Instructor qualification will need to do the SRTA-Water as a prerequisite to their Instructor Training course.
- Anyone who wishes to increase their skill level from SRT level
Course content includes
- Weir risk assessment and pre planning
- Advanced swiftwater swimming techniques
- True and conditional rescues
- Night and poor visibility in water operations
- Swiftwater and flood search management
- Mechanical advantage systems
- High energy tethers
- Paddle boat handling
If these dates don't work for you?
We can offer bespoke courses to fit with your schedule and location. (minimum numbers may apply)