The Swiftwater and Flood Rescue Technician Advanced - Water course is for existing Rescue 3 Swiftwater and Whitewater Rescue Technicians looking at advanced rescue situations both in and over water.
Current Rescue 3 SRT or WRT
Revalidating existing SRT qualifications
Technicians who are working towards their SRT Instructor qualification will need to do the SRTA-Water as a prerequisite to their Instructor Training course.
Anyone who wishes to increase their skill level from SRT level
Course content includes:
• Weir risk assessment and pre planning
• Advanced swiftwater swimming techniques
• True and conditional rescues
• Night and poor visibility in water operations
• Swiftwater and flood search management
• Mechanical advantage systems
• High energy tethers
• Paddle boat handling
If these dates don't work for you?
We can offer bespoke courses to fit with your schedule and location. (minimum numbers may apply)